INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art Problem  (Read 461 times)

Sky King

• Galactic Citizen
Cover Art Problem
« on: February 19, 2021, 02:19:56 pm »

I can't get the Cover Art function to work for me.

Let's say I have an album in a folder and the album is "XX".  In that folder are ten music files, .mp3, and a file called folder.jpg.  Also, I can confirm using Mp3Tag that the cover art is embedded in each of the files.

For the life of me I can't get JRiver MC or JRemote to display the cover art.  I right click on the folder and up pops the options associated with cover art such as get from the internet or a file and I try and execute that but nothing happens.  I have the option selected to store the image in each of the files checked as well.

Yes I went through the wiki but couldn't discover what I should be doing.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover Art would have me pulling out my hair if I had any to start with!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 02:24:05 pm »

I can't tell exactly what you're trying to do in what context.  And is this for one album, or for all your files?

Please post a screenshot illustrating the problem.

Sky King

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 02:35:42 pm »

Hi wer.  Yes I am trying to do this for a single artist and a single album.  I'll try to post up a photo of what I am trying to do.  I get no error messages.  I just can't get the cover art to show up.

I'll get back to you and thanks.

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 11:16:58 pm »

Delete the Folder.jpg and it should revert to the art inside the files? On the tag window when a track or album has "Inside File" as label under the image it is using tag info. If the label says "Folder.jpg" it is using that file. What does the label under the image inside the tag window say?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

Scobie

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Looking Busy
Re: Cover Art Problem
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 12:57:26 am »

I get this now and again and find that highlighting the album in question and right click -> Library Tools and choosing "Update library from Tags" brings the cover art.
Pages: [1]   Go Up