INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug - Frozen Dropdown Panes  (Read 378 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Bug - Frozen Dropdown Panes
« on: March 20, 2021, 05:36:03 am »

Hi, when I make a selection in any of my view schemes that have dropdown panes, if I go to another tab that I have open and work about and then return to the other tab, most of the time (Not all) the dropdown panes freeze. I then have to click reset selection to allow the panes to dropdown again.

Anyone else having this problem? Hope it can be fixed as it's a little frustrating.

Thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Bug - Frozen Dropdown Panes
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 06:37:27 am »

I don't seem to be able to reproduce this.  Open drop tabs in two tabs, switch between the tabs and the drop works.  Any tips?  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

locust

Re: Bug - Frozen Dropdown Panes
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 08:59:13 am »

Hi Matt, I think I figured out what was going on. I didn't realise when this happens that in the tag window, if a cell is active for input then the dropdown panes don't work until it's deselected. It was nothing to do with multiple tabs.

I noticed that if the field type is a list (semi colon delimited) and if that is active then dropdown panes aren't affected by the same behaviour. So far all other data type fields are affected by this behaviour. String, Integer, Decimal, Percentage & Date.

Don't know if it's a bug per say but it's unusual that a semi colon delimited list isn't affected but all others are.

Thanks for the reply Matt
Pages: [1]   Go Up