Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.36

<< < (3/26) > >>

bob:
It seems like the version of Dev Studio for Mac that fixed that issue is the same as the one that caused the iPad formatting issue.
I'm going to try making a new beta build when they stabilize the current dev studio to see if it fixes both issues.

jkrichards:

--- Quote from: bob on June 07, 2021, 01:08:43 pm ---It seems like the version of Dev Studio for Mac that fixed that issue is the same as the one that caused the iPad formatting issue.
I'm going to try making a new beta build when they stabilize the current dev studio to see if it fixes both issues.

--- End quote ---

Could this also be the cause for the tiny / cutoff text in the iphone?
Thanks.

jkauff:
JRemote recently began playing an album as usual, then stopping after the first track. If I go into the queue and play the second track, the remaining songs play sequentially as expected.

The server is MC28. Anyone else experienced this?

bob:

--- Quote from: jkauff on June 22, 2021, 05:43:08 am ---JRemote recently began playing an album as usual, then stopping after the first track. If I go into the queue and play the second track, the remaining songs play sequentially as expected.

The server is MC28. Anyone else experienced this?

--- End quote ---
What is the format of the tracks you are trying to play?
Do you have transcoding turned on in JRemote?

jkauff:

--- Quote from: bob on June 22, 2021, 09:27:55 am ---What is the format of the tracks you are trying to play?
Do you have transcoding turned on in JRemote?

--- End quote ---

All are FLAC files, standard CD res.

I've never used transcoding, and it's turned off in Settings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version