Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.36

<< < (22/26) > >>

TheShoe:
On the latest version of JRemote, when I playback one season of a series (all other seasons work fine), JRemote immediately crashes/closes on my iPad (iPad OS 15.7).  The media being played back is a video which is a .mpls (particle).

Playback of other seasons work fine; playback on Media Center works fine.

What information can I provide to help troubleshoot this?

Note that MO 4Media plays this season back without issue

This2ShallPass:

--- Quote from: jkrichards on April 09, 2021, 03:42:30 am ---My Iphone 6 plus, which does not have the top notch, also cuts the text off.

--- End quote ---

I use JRemote on my iPhone as my primary interface (wherever I am, I can play: at home, through my Id on various wifi-connected systems, and on the road through the phone -> bluetooth -> car stereo or remote speakers).

I would love it if the app got a little TLC!

- Improvements to stability (it currently cannot manage starting while on Wifi, and shifting to cell service)
- The text display (the aforementioned black hole of the notch or no-notch). Despite my failing eyes, I can adjust the phone's display settings, can't get the album title to display correctly

Anyone at JRiver looking to tackle these?

jkrichards:
What makes this even worse it the fact it's been like the from the beginning of 3.36.  Older version did not do this.  This was reported the day it was released and still no fix. >:(

marko:
Now, with iPhone 14 Pro Max, we have the 'Dynamic Island'...

In the JRemote playing now view, the island sits right on top of the song title, completely obscuring it. It doesn't show up in the screenshots, so, I mocked it up to give an idea of what I'm talking about...

Mistaj:
I am having trouble adding JRemote to another phone in my family share.  Anyone have any luck with that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version