Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.36

<< < (23/26) > >>

francis1954:
hello

if i buy and download JRemote on my Iphone will it be possible from my Iphone to monitor JRiver music which is on a Windows PC with JRemote?
Thanks in advance
Regards

JimH:
Yes.  That's one of the things it does.

zetetic:
Is it just me or is there no PlayDoctor in the iOS app?

I use a combo of Linux PC, Jremote2 for Android and JRemote for iOS and am a prolific user of PlayDoctor. I can't see how to use it in the iOS app, am I missing something? I also could not find any reference here to it being in or not being in the iOS version.

retiredteacherguy:
Having just joined the MC community mere days ago, I just wanted to pop into this tread and say I’m really impressed with JRemote. The UI is very clean and the app works great as controller or client.

Thanks

Richee:

--- Quote from: zetetic on January 02, 2023, 11:09:40 pm ---Is it just me or is there no PlayDoctor in the iOS app?

I use a combo of Linux PC, Jremote2 for Android and JRemote for iOS and am a prolific user of PlayDoctor. I can't see how to use it in the iOS app, am I missing something? I also could not find any reference here to it being in or not being in the iOS version.

--- End quote ---

Play Doctor only shows up if playing music to Player on IOS JRemote. Just hold down on an album and a box will pop up with Play Doctor as one of the selections.
It will not show if you are playing to the Device.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version