Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.36

<< < (4/26) > >>

bob:

--- Quote from: jkauff on June 23, 2021, 05:19:42 am ---All are FLAC files, standard CD res.

I've never used transcoding, and it's turned off in Settings.

--- End quote ---
Are you playing locally on the iDevice, or through the iDevice to Airplay, or on a player zone in MC or on a MC DLNA zone?

jkauff:

--- Quote from: bob on June 23, 2021, 09:40:45 am ---Are you playing locally on the iDevice, or through the iDevice to Airplay, or on a player zone in MC or on a MC DLNA zone?

--- End quote ---
A player zone in MC.

I've discovered this is not a JRemote problem. The same thing happens playing an album in MC. Playback stops after the first track. Got to figure out now if this is some buried option in MC Audio, although I can't imagine why anyone would choose this behavior.

bob:

--- Quote from: jkauff on June 24, 2021, 07:27:16 am ---A player zone in MC.

I've discovered this is not a JRemote problem. The same thing happens playing an album in MC. Playback stops after the first track. Got to figure out now if this is some buried option in MC Audio, although I can't imagine why anyone would choose this behavior.

--- End quote ---
In the upper right area of the main screen just to the right of the time progress slider there is a playback control button. That is where your issue must be.

jkauff:

--- Quote from: bob on June 24, 2021, 05:29:08 pm ---In the upper right area of the main screen just to the right of the time progress slider there is a playback control button. That is where your issue must be.

--- End quote ---
The answer is that I was playing around with loading files and albums into memory on the server. It didn't make much difference, so I changed it back to the default. However, I didn't restart the server. JRemote was apparently trying to load files from the server memory, but was only able to find the first song. A server reset fixed the problem.

Thanks for helping out with the detective work.

zebm:
Hi. I have used JRiver for many years but I just recently bought the JRemote 2 app and it works great. But one thing I miss is the possibility to download music with JRemote 2 to the Iphone and play it locally. The JRiver sync with Iphone is a bit messy so if I could download a playlist of songs with JRemote 2 I could finally uninstall the dreadful Itunes application from my PC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version