Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.36

<< < (7/26) > >>

bob:

--- Quote from: Lodewijk_Ramon on September 13, 2021, 03:05:31 am ---Hi Bob,
I love the iOS-remote app and use it all day. But I wonder why it seems to be so hard or take so long to fix the issue with the quick jump on lists when article sorting is enabled. I would be so grateful if this issue could be scratched of the to-do-list.
Lodewijk

--- End quote ---
Stuck a bit right now since the new dev system messes up views and I've not figured out how to fix that yet.

pepar:
Newb here. I poked through all the app settings and didn't see anything obvious. I looked in the Wiki, and scrolled this thread. I have this setup on my iPhone, connected to the MC Library Server (in my network/server closet). How do I view/listen to content on via the client in my theater?

If I missed a resource where this is described, please point me to it!

Thanks,
Jeff

I3akker:
Hello,
Is there a way to sort albums by date in JRemote?  Such as Audio>Artist>*select an artist*>*albums sorted by date*

Scobie:

--- Quote ---Is there a way to sort albums by date in JRemote?  Such as Audio>Artist>*select an artist*>*albums sorted by date*
--- End quote ---

The JRemote views themselves are managed in Tools -> Options -> Media Network -> Advanced -> Customize views for JRemote...

If you select Artist under the Audio category you'll see the category display order on the right. Select Album and edit, and you'll see at the bottom you have a sorting option that includes date. You can also sort on other types if you want using predefined attributes or the expression builder

Alternatively if you have already created the view you want in MC with date sorting, you can simply bring it into JRemote views. In the same "Customize Views" window as outlined above, the "Add" button gives you the option of adding a "Library Item from Standard View". If you select this the views you created in MC will be available to select.

I3akker:
Perfect, thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version