Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.36

<< < (8/26) > >>

Ya_Squall:
Browing audio by "Files" or "Disk". Why is this function missing in the JRemote iOS? This is very useful function for large libraries. Thanks.

Scobie:

--- Quote ---Browing audio by "Files" or "Disk". Why is this function missing in the JRemote iOS? This is very useful function for large libraries. Thanks.
--- End quote ---

You should be able to grab this from the MC standard view:

Go to Tools -> Options -> Media Network -> Advanced -> Customize views for JRemote,

Click Audio in the "Items to Show" table and select Add -> Library Item from Standard View. You should get a list of all the views available in your MC28 config so select  "Audio\Files".

You can name this whatever you like.

amsco15:
Anyone else have formatting issues using an iPhone 13 (just bought the phone)?  The play queue screen has a couple issues at the top and bottom of the phone?  The top cuts off the currently playing title and the bottom has the commands too close to the home bar (swipe up).  It's difficult, at best, to select the Action or Edit buttons (and track position, thumbnails, load playlist, or save as playlist) while in portrait mode.  Rotating to landscape solves the problem.  Thanks.

jkrichards:
Yes this has been an issue for over 6 months and not only with iPhone 13 My 6+, 6s+, XR and X all do the same thing.  The older version of JRemote it was not an issue. 

jkauff:
JRemote has suddenly become stuck in Shuffle mode. I don't have it enabled on the UI, and there are no playback rules set in MC28. No matter what I play (playlist or album) it gets shuffled. I reinstalled JRemote but it didn't help.

Any ideas? This only started a few days ago, but it's already become very frustrating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version