Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.36

<< < (2/26) > >>

Dmytro:
Hi Bob,

Hope you're doing well. Big thanks for all the work on JRemote recently - most of the bugs have been fixed, video works, interface has been extended... the list goes on.

Just one of the earlier interface bugs that still persists (screenshots below) - any chance you can fix it? I think this was fixed in one of the betas before, but then it sneaked back in. Cheers, Dmytro
iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.5, JRemote 3.36 beta

lbt911:
I am trying to connect JRemote to my Digibit Aria music server [The Aria app which I've been using these past 5 years is apparently is not compatible with the new ios 14.5].  I could use some step by step help in adding this server to JRemote.  Don't know where to find "access key" using ipad.  I tried connecting via IP address to no avail.

Scobie:
You'll find your Access Key in Media Center under Tools -> Options -> Media Network under the "Use Media Network..." checkbox

ThierryNK:
Hi

It would be very nice if JRemote could support split view on iPad (apparently it does not). It supports slide over but this is not very convenient for my usage.

Regards

Grga-Ri:

--- Quote from: Dmytro on May 01, 2021, 08:33:30 pm ---Hi Bob,

Hope you're doing well. Big thanks for all the work on JRemote recently - most of the bugs have been fixed, video works, interface has been extended... the list goes on.

Just one of the earlier interface bugs that still persists (screenshots below) - any chance you can fix it? I think this was fixed in one of the betas before, but then it sneaked back in. Cheers, Dmytro
iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.5, JRemote 3.36 beta

--- End quote ---

I wanted to ask same the thing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version