More > JRiver Media Center 31 for Windows

How Licensing Works

<< < (3/8) > >>

tjdavis1138:
Sorry, I didn't know where else to post this. Is it possible to get a trial extension? I installed over a month ago and the current version then had a problem with my nuc - I couldn't bit stream audio. I was told on the forums that the next version would fix my problem but now my trial has expired.

Thank You.

JimH:

--- Quote from: BobH on March 24, 2023, 11:12:14 am ---Just installed the latest minor version of MC30. It consumed one of my annual installs. Is this correct?

--- End quote ---
Installing a minor version doesn't require re-licensing and won't use a restore.

BobH:
I agree that should not be the case, but for some reason, after installing the update, I was prompted to "buy" or "restore" the license. Since I already have a license code, I entered it and then received a message confirming it was activated. Subsequently, however, I received an email saying that one of my annual installs had been burned.
The question now is: how do I recover that burned install?

JimH:
Re-read the email.  It's not the install that matters.  Read the links.

LordKa:
Good day,
I have a registration code for MC version 19 and wanted to upgrade to version 30, but when I enter the registration code in the field on the upgrade page, an error message appears.

A newer version is available on the download page.
More information is available on Interact

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version