INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YouTube Problem  (Read 383 times)

elderavelas

• World Citizen
YouTube Problem
« on: June 19, 2021, 02:58:12 pm »

YouTube in Theater View works only just after installing the new MC version. This happened when I installed MC27 and now with MC28. It was not working with MC26 already.
Just after installing the new version, YouTube in the Theater View shows all content in the various "genres", like "Popular", "Movie Trailers", "Music Videos" etc, on the top menu. Searching was working and results were appearing as I was typing the search keywords. I was even able to play two videos. After a while, I tried to make a new search and no results appeared while typing nor after pressing enter. The contents under the genre menu no longer appear. All I get is "There is no items do display."
I live in Brazil. Is there a regions restriction to use YouTube in Theater View?
In normal view, in the "Streaming" tree, YouTube works, but it does not use the audio path of MC but the Windows "audio path".
Any ideas to fix this issue?
Thanks.

elderavelas

• World Citizen
Re: YouTube Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 08:21:05 pm »

This is happening with all versions of MC I have installed in my PC (from 23 to 28). The issue also happens in another PC since MC26.
YouTube in Theater View no longer works. No category or search displays any content but the text "There are no items do display".
I know I could set a Webpage with YouTube URL and use WDM, but this would be a work around for the issue and I use a different audio device for the Windows sound.
Anyway, WDM does not work with video as the sound gets out of sync with the image.
If YouTube is no longer supported "embedded" in Theater View, it should be removed from the MC code.
And, yes, I know I can remove "YouTube" from the Theater View menus.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up