INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop After  (Read 649 times)

rbmjr

• World Citizen
Stop After
« on: June 22, 2021, 02:20:48 pm »

Media Center 28 seems to have the same problem that Media Center 27 had early on, at least on my installation, the "Stop After" functions for audio playback are not working

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Stop After
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 02:23:23 pm »

I can't reproduce that.  What stop after mode are you using?  Anyone else?  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

rbmjr

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 02:30:46 pm »

Since this was the first time using the new release I chose Stop After Current File. Screen capture shows that that option is still selected, yet the music played on.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 02:54:24 pm »

I wonder if it's only DLNA zones?  Could you try a local zone?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 07:42:42 am »

I just tried an Id (a DLNA zone) and it worked for me.  So I'm not sure on this one.

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 08:38:03 am »

I just tried an Id (a DLNA zone) and it worked for me.  So I'm not sure on this one.

I've been using Stop After Current File from the taskbar button both in MC27 & MC28 though I have noticed it occasionally does not stop after the current track but does after the next track is played. I think the occasional not stopping until it has played the next track is probably down to me clicking on the button/option too late in the track being played, i.e. MC had already started loading the next track.
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

rbmjr

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 03:23:34 pm »

Sorry for the delay in replying. Stop After worked perfectly when the PC is the playback device. Will try the Stop feature with the Denon again this evening and let you know what happens.

rbmjr

• World Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2021, 08:05:52 pm »

i wish my playback was local, however my reality is that i am always sending music to a receiver. 98% of the time playback goes to the Denon, 2% to the Sony. The only Player | More Stop option that works with my receiver is Player | More Stop | Stop After Current File. Please help.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 12:23:17 pm »

Next build we'll disable the stop after choices for DLNA.  We may try to make them work later.

History:
Changed: Disabled the stop after choices for DLNA devices (may return later).
Pages: [1]   Go Up