INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Single track on repeat on Denon receiver  (Read 1011 times)

magnarsson

Single track on repeat on Denon receiver
« on: August 14, 2021, 02:58:55 pm »

Hi all,

I'm dealing with an issue that is relatively new and it's pretty frustrating.

I have Media Center 25 with Media Network enabled and I stream to my Denon network receiver either via JRemote or by selecting the receiver from my server PC. The problem is that it will play just the track I select and won't continue with an album or playlist. Repeat is definitely not on and there are sequential tracks listed in 'Now Playing' so I'm puzzled why it just keeps repeating the same track. In fact it doesn't register when I make changes to 'repeat' or shuffle' in the Player. I mean it will shuffle the playlist if I click 'shuffle' but it doesn't play beyond the first track. When I choose to play directly on my PC (server), it plays through the album no problem.. it's just when I stream to my Denon receiver. I have Sonos speakers and another Yamaha receiver (network streamer) and they play through the tracks just fine. It only happens on the Denon. I've gone through my Denon functions and there's nothing that controls repeat or shuffle or anything like that... it always comes from the source. As mentioned, it wasn't always like this but I'm not sure what change would have had this kind of impact. Any ideas here?

Thanks,
Drew
Pages: [1]   Go Up