Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade  (Read 945 times)

Paul_Sinnema

• Junior Woodchuck
Upgrade
« on: March 31, 2003, 10:04:03 am »

Hi,

I'm already the proud owner of MEDIA JUKEBOX PLUS 8.0.393. Is there a possibility to upgrade to media centre or do I have to pay for the full version?

Paul. ?

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re: Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 10:24:34 am »

Here are the faqs on licensing. Hope it helps.

http://www.mediajukebox.com/license

----
Listening to: 'Blue Monday' from 'I'm Walkin'' by 'Fats Domino' on Media Jukebox

Paul_Sinnema

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2003, 10:29:08 am »

Had already been there!

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2003, 10:44:43 am »

Did you check out the following link (available from the page posted by Deivit)?

http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/buy_faq_9.html

Deivit

• I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 10:48:07 am »

From the faqs:

"Thank you for your interest in JRiver Media Center.  It is scheduled for release soon.

Media Center 9.0 can be purchased from the Help section of the program.  The beta version is specially priced at $34.98 until release  -- the price at release will be $39.98.

A Media Center version 9.0 license will also work with Media Jukebox version 8.0.  An MJ version 8 license purchased by December 3, 2002, will work with MC version 9. MJ Version 8 licenses purchased after December 3, 2002, can be upgraded to MC version 9.  The current upgrade price is $12.98.  On release the upgrade price will be $19.98.  

If you previously purchased MJ version 7.x, that license will NOT work with 9.0.  There are no special upgrade prices from versions prior to 8.0."

Hope this helps better.

-----

Listening to: 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love' from 'Blonde Original Soundtrack' by 'Patrick Williams' on Media Jukebox

Paul_Sinnema

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 10:51:54 am »

Sounds great. Thanks!

I'm planning on removing our widescreen TV from the livingroom and replacing it with a 19" flatscreen using a computer to have music, TV, Internet, DVD and all the more fun I can get from the system. I think MC can help me realize that.

Paul.
Pages: [1]   Go Up