INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC Crashes when transitioning from an Image to a Video in Slideshow  (Read 492 times)

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I have a couple of Playlist Slideshows that are mostly images (jpeg) but include a few videos (avi). When transitioning from a jpeg image to an avi video when playing  a slideshow, MC crashes. The avi files play fine under a video view, when called up from File - Open Media File, and when clicked on from within the slideshow. MC only crashes when a slideshow is playing and transitioning from a jpeg to an avi. I have not tried other video formats. The problem happens on both Windows 10 and Windows 7.  These slideshows used to work but I have not used them in a while so I do not know when they stopped working.

Using MC 28.0.49 on Windows 10 and MC 28.0.53 on Windows 7.  Windows Defender in configured on Windows 10.

A log file is attached.  The log captures playing the avi  file from a Video view and playing when clicking on the avi file from within the playlist and crashing when playing the slideshow. The avi file is mvi_8945.avi.

dtc

• MC Beta Team
Re: MC Crashes when transitioning from an Image to a Video in Slideshow
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 05:25:53 pm »

Bump.  Hard crashes on 3 systems - 2 Windows 10, 1 Windows 7. Happens every time.  Files display fine, except when playing in a slideshow.  Log included.

Thanks.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 08:29:15 am »

I can reproduce and am working on a fix.  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

dtc

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 08:48:21 am »

Thanks Matt. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up