INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recently Imported Smartlist : How to Customise?  (Read 579 times)

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
Recently Imported Smartlist : How to Customise?
« on: October 24, 2021, 04:07:34 pm »

I like the Recently Imported Smartlist but I always have to change the List Style to Details then add the Col I want (each MC Session).  Once it is setup the way I want, is it possible to then save this out as the default setup?
Thanks
Nathan
JRiver CEO Elect

terrym@tassie

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Recently Imported Smartlist : How to Customise?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 06:03:14 pm »

it works that way for me, I set it to list style and add the columns I want to view and MC remembers it. I don't recollect doing anything to make it behave that way.
" I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." -Jerome K. Jerome

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 12:06:41 am »

If you don't import anything for a while, MC will remove this smart list. I'm guessing that when it's recreated as required, MC does so with a default column set. There are some settings that control the recently imported smart list in options that I'm sure will affect this behavior.

Personally, I made my own recently imported view scheme and use that exclusively.

-marko

terrym@tassie

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 12:52:21 am »

it works that way for me, I set it to list style and add the columns I want to view and MC remembers it. I don't recollect doing anything to make it behave that way.
Oh, you are right Marko, I've got the Tools>Options>General>Advanced>Clear Recently Imported as 'Leave all tracks' so the Smartlist never disappears.
Just didn't recollect changing from default (no surprise there, I struggle to remember what I had for breakfast these days) Ignore my useless contribution.
" I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." -Jerome K. Jerome

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 06:46:15 pm »

What Marco describes is what I see.  If it has been awhile from last import, I get the "Details" popup that brings up the smart list and it is reset to default.  I could make my own smartlist but was hoping to just modify the stock one.
JRiver CEO Elect

The Big Labinski

• Galactic Citizen
  • Wake up and slow down
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 08:01:12 am »

Hi guys, does anybody know for how long MC keeps the "recently imported" and "recently ripped" smart lists?
Under options/general is "leave all tracks" marked.

If I understand it correctly, I have to create my own smart list when I want like to keep it forever?

tc
Stefan
Wake up and slow down 😴
Pages: [1]   Go Up