INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jump on Play -> Display View not working  (Read 526 times)

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Jump on Play -> Display View not working
« on: November 05, 2021, 09:21:40 am »

For some reason when I start playback of a video, either in Standard View or in Theater View, the view does not switch or jump to Display View.

I tried all the display view choices, none of them seem to work except display in theater view, which shows the video framed in theater view. Obviously I am looking for the setting to switch to full screen playback.

With the htpc mediacenter remote its easy by pressing that center button but I need to press that every time I play a video. It would be nice if I can figure out how to make this happen automatically. Is there another setting that might be interfering?

Thanks!

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
Re: Jump on Play -> Display View not working
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 10:55:03 am »

No one  ?

I reinstalled windows and MC28 for other reasons than this but this issue persists.

Tried toggling the jump on play settings to different options but it doesn't want to switch to display view.

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: Jump on Play -> Display View not working
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 11:47:35 am »

For me, it just works as normal. From standard view, either "right-click>Play" or double click, the video begins playback in display view.

I have been having issues with image files not switching to display view, sorted for the time being by closing an open "Now Playing" tab. I tested videos for you just now with and without a playing now tab, and each time it switched to display view correctly.

Other than what you have already done, I do not know what else to suggest.

-marko
Pages: [1]   Go Up