INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver doesn't work well with custom resolutions [Video Hardware Problem]  (Read 339 times)

lello

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

With my 21: 9 screen I use the zoom to center the videos leaving the black bands off the screen and I use the resolution 3840 * 2160.

I tried to recreate custom resolutions, and in this way, also using JRiver's crop, the image is all in the center of the screen.

Unfortunately, however, with 23hz movies, the video is not fluid and full of glitches. However, if I set 60hz, it becomes fluid but I get the very annoying soap opera effect.

I have done a lot of tests, both with madvr and with JRVR, but I have not found the solution: do any of you use custom resolutions without problems?

lello

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver doesn't work well with custom resolutions
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 05:29:59 am »

I did some other tests, and it's certainly not JRiver's fault but the video card software's fault.

In order for custom resolutions to be accepted, GPU Scaling must be enabled and I have always done this, but to make the video fluid, Integer Scaling must also be enabled, only by doing so the image goes all the top off the screen.

Some idea? I have finished mine. :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up