INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: URGENT: Pen(Touch) Scrolling in MCs Standard View  (Read 419 times)

TristanG

• Junior Woodchuck
URGENT: Pen(Touch) Scrolling in MCs Standard View
« on: December 04, 2021, 06:44:28 am »

As I wrote in my post from October 21 under the Topic "Touch Scrolling", I really love MC since decadess - it's great!

Since the Microsoft Surfaces / Surface Books are available, I purchase them approximately all 3 years, especially because of the pencil, which can also be used for touch-inputs instead of using the Fingers of course. Therefore it would be really more than a nice to have the possibility to scroll with the pen in MCs standard view (touching the album covers with the pen) like in Windows 11 File Explorer - there you can scroll fluently through the file lists by touching the pictures!

This is now even more important in regard of the new Surface Pro 8 from Microsoft with a 120 Hz panel. It should now scroll as fluently as the iPad Pro. But as a Microsoft guy with Surface devices and Intel based clients I am planing a new Server with MC28 on it as one of the major applications.

Once again: This in combination with the experienced and well-informing lists with all the album details in MCs standard view would be unbeatable!

Best regards from Germany,
TristanG
Pages: [1]   Go Up