INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to maintain the Main library of HTPC from a different computer  (Read 1184 times)

HTPC-Freak

• Recent member

Hi,
In the living room, I am running a silent Homecinema PC which includes the main JRiver Library and all data files. The HTPC is controlled via the Tablet running 'Panel' to choose the different audio files, I want to hear. After a while using it, some of the internet radio station's URL changed and I need to  modify them.

As the HTPC has no monitor, nor a keyboard connected, I want to maintain and correct the URL's from a different PC in my Lab, which is on the network running also MC26 (HTPC also running MC26 - not updated yet)

How to I change the Radio URL's in the main library of the HTPC in the living room from an different PC, so that I can use the modified main library it in the living room instantly.
There should be no importing/exporting of the whole database involved (or other cumbersome operations), but change of the main database directly over the network.

How to do that in MC26 ?

Thank you for some advice...

HTPC-Freak

• Recent member
Re: How to maintain the Main library of HTPC from a different computer
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 11:08:04 am »

I forgot to activate 'authentication' in the tools menu...
Now Sync works as it should...

As it didn't work before, I put the question here, but the workflow is clear now...
Pages: [1]   Go Up