INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Playing Now screen/view  (Read 443 times)

greatgreyowl

• Recent member
Theater View Playing Now screen/view
« on: December 28, 2021, 04:49:31 pm »

I have done a lot of customizing to the Playing Now Info and List views/panels but would like to slightly modify the main Playing Now screen. At the bottom I would like to remove the volume and ratings display that show when you hover over them and make the position/total playing time permamently on display instead of just when you hover over it. Is there any way to do this and if so, how? Appreciate any help.

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
Re: Theater View Playing Now screen/view
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 07:43:19 pm »

From what I can tell by looking at the Theater View skin main.xml file, there does not appear to be anything in there that a user can tweak that would achieve what you want.  That said, I could be wrong.  I am definitely not a developer, but I have created MC Standard View skins from scratch, and have tweaked a couple existing Theater View skins as well.

This likely has to be a feature request for JRiver to add that capability.  Other, smarter, people than me on this forum may expose my ignorance however.  I thought I might as well get the ball rolling with at least 1 reply for ya' anyway!
Pages: [1]   Go Up