More > JRiver Media Center 29 for Linux

Cursor pointer visible in Theater View

<< < (4/4)

cochinada:
I think I was (am).
I've downloaded the package you mentioned and now it seems it is correctly installed.

Anyway, what should I do in order to have that repository ready so that future updates are automatically detected?

This is my OS:

I also noticed I have these settings:

Is it OK despite the "disabled"?

Awesome Donkey:
Sure, when you do future Ubuntu upgrades from major version to major version, e.g. 22.04 to 22.10, make sure you re-enable your repositories because the update process will disable them. However with MC29, there's likely not going to be any further updates to it and 29.0.86 looks to be the last build.

BTW, you can edit each one of those repositories that say disabled on upgrade to jammy and remove the comments to restore them visually back to normal. You'll have to re-enable them and remove the comments after each major upgrade of Ubuntu.

cochinada:

--- Quote from: Awesome Donkey on February 02, 2023, 02:35:14 pm ---Sure, when you do future Ubuntu upgrades from major version to major version, e.g. 22.04 to 22.10, make sure you re-enable your repositories because the update process will disable them. However with MC29, there's likely not going to be any further updates to it and 29.0.86 looks to be the last build.

BTW, you can edit each one of those repositories that say disabled on upgrade to jammy and remove the comments to restore them visually back to normal. You'll have to re-enable them and remove the comments after each major upgrade of Ubuntu.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I just did that and I can also confirm that I don't see the cursor anymore on Theater View!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version