INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Confused ... Why "unassigned" in wrong location view? And UI fon't size.  (Read 622 times)

rogueblue

• World Citizen

Hi

Still getting familiar with MC, enjoying it and seriously considering buying it ... but I'm very confused with this ... why is there "unassigned" files included in a custom view that is based on a location where the "unassigned files are not?
I imported and created a specific view for "movies", but now they seem automatically included in my other custom view for "Video Categories" that does not include any movies.

Also, I'm using a 4k UHD pc monitor ... the Windows OS is using the recommended font upscale of 150%, but MC UI and font doesn't seem to be influenced by it. So the font size is extremely small for my old eyes ... is there any way to increase the fon't size in the UI?

TIA

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

If you want to limit what is displayed, use the "Set rules for file display" in the dialog you have already shown.
The categories don't automatically exclude anything, they'll move anything that doesnt match into an Unassigned group.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

rogueblue

• World Citizen

Okay ... seems odd if it was specific to a location ... but what " Set rules for file display" should I create to exclude it?

Hendrik

• Administrator

That depends how you want to filter exactly. If you want to only show files in a certain folder, you can add a new rule for "Filename (path)" -> "starts with" -> Your Path
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

rogueblue

• World Citizen

That depends how you want to filter exactly. If you want to only show files in a certain folder, you can add a new rule for "Filename (path)" -> "starts with" -> Your Path

Okay great that works perfect, thanks!

Any idea regarding UI fon't size?

Hendrik

• Administrator

I think the best option right now is to adjust the font size directly in Options -> Tree & View -> Select Font

I'm not sure why the font size doesn't update automatically with the scale, we'll check into that.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

rogueblue

• World Citizen

I think the best option right now is to adjust the font size directly in Options -> Tree & View -> Select Font

I'm not sure why the font size doesn't update automatically with the scale, we'll check into that.

Oh that's PERFECT, thanks again ... "Font" was right at the bottom, so I seemed to have missed that when looking for it in option/settings
Pages: [1]   Go Up