More > JRiver Media Center 29 for Windows

Unfinished Work -- Your Thoughts Invited

(1/9) > >>

JimH:
It's been pointed out a few times that we often get something started, but never come back to it to finish the work.  Here's your chance to "suggest" we take a second look.

For example, when I recently used the Camera > Acquire Images to copy new images from my Android phone, a Pixel 6, I found two problems.

1.  No images were found.  I tried to edit the location (\DCIM) but nothing was shown.  It turned out that Android needed to be told to allow file transfer, not just charge with USB (the default).

2.  Images on Android that have been deleted were just renamed .trash something, not removed from the phone, so they were copied again.

3.  Images that were screenshots were copied a second time (similar to #2).

[Edit: also see darichman's post below.]

Please post your own suggestion or two.

EnglishTiger:
Putting back the space after the semi-colon whenever Semi-Colon Delimited Lists are Displayed - they are certainly missing in the PlayerBar Display Panel and the Status Bar.

Good idea

lepa:
Right now these things came into my mind:

1. Particles would be classic example here I think  ;) There a lot of old threads about the bugs/shortcoming about particles in the forum which can be discovered if it would get selected to be worked on.

2. List Style Tiles displayed fields are left hard coded which is hindering the potential of the list style

3. Artist images in the playing now could use some last touches. Maybe add option to use some transition filter and/or e.g. ken burns effect

dtc:
The new Streaming  interface cannot be customized. The view always shows the default icons and does not honor the preferred selections you make in the tree. 

Good idea

So, the View has icons you do not want and you cannnot remove them. You can remove them from the tree display but not the main view display. And new streaming entries that you add do not show up in the main view.  That means that the list in the tree is the only UI you can use.  Since the main view is static it is not very useful.   And, you should be able to add an icon ("coverart") for stations you add, so they can be displayed.

Given that the View is the main display, it should honor the customization settings that the user selects.

tzr916:
Solution for AC-4 audio in ATSC 3.0 tv channels:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,125024.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version