INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please Point me to a clean way to import Itunes files to JR  (Read 394 times)

terenceb

Searched, but the search results in JR forums are very confusing.

Been using JR for 5 years or so, to play Itunes libraries, almost all ALAC files ripped from CD.  They work just fine, are searchable, all covers in place etc.

I'd like to import all of my Itunes files to a JR library and be done with Itunes.

Is there a simple and (hopefully) reliable way to import all ITunes files into JR?

OR should I simply leave Itunes as it is, populate a new, separate JR library and use both from now on?

If I do use two separate libraries, can they operate seamlessly (transparently) together when operating JR?

I've done my homework but can't find coherent guidance, and don't want to "guess press" to try to find a solution.

Thanks

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
Re: Please Point me to a clean way to import Itunes files to JR
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 08:45:45 am »

J River has a wiki in addition to the forum… Did you try looking there?  I did a search on "import iTunes" and I got this: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/ITunes

I did not read the thread(s) as I do not personally have iTunes, but perhaps you'll find something useful there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up