Windows > Television

ATSC 3.0 Support

<< < (9/13) > >>

atc98092:
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to build a new profile but couldn't make one. I know I deselected the first two tuners from the existing profile, but once it was complete I found they were selected again. So I can't seem to be able to separate the two 3.0 tuners.

tzr916:

--- Quote from: atc98092 on February 20, 2023, 05:22:26 pm ---Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to build a new profile but couldn't make one. I know I deselected the first two tuners from the existing profile, but once it was complete I found they were selected again. So I can't seem to be able to separate the two 3.0 tuners.

--- End quote ---
I have not gone as far as deleting any tuners from my primary OTA profile, because all tuners in the box can do ATSC 1.0 instead I just made a second, new profile just for ATSC 3.0

JimH:
Interesting summary of problems in four cities:  Chicago, Miami, Austin, and West Palm Beach.

https://forum.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=388933#p388933

Not yet a success story.

Yaobing:

--- Quote from: atc98092 on February 20, 2023, 05:22:26 pm ---Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to build a new profile but couldn't make one. I know I deselected the first two tuners from the existing profile, but once it was complete I found they were selected again. So I can't seem to be able to separate the two 3.0 tuners.

--- End quote ---

You need to use DMS channels, instead of bda channels for ATSC 3.0.  See tzr916's screenshot.

curiousMonkey:
Build 65 is a huge improvement. Thanks for all the effort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version