INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote (Android) Feature Requests: Spotlight and Lyrics  (Read 597 times)

Efjay

• World Citizen
JRemote (Android) Feature Requests: Spotlight and Lyrics
« on: September 13, 2022, 01:36:49 pm »

Two things I'd like to see:

1. Being able to use Spotlight in JRemote.

2. Being able to see lyrics in JRemote.

For both, I'd like to be able to swipe right, or press a button, to access these things directly rather than navigating a series of long-presses or nested drop-down menus. A button for each when in the Playing Now screen of JRemote would make, for me at least, a more enjoyable user experience. Particularly for lyrics which are a tag (I believe) and shouldn't need to be viewed as a pdf (which I don't believe the android version of JRemote can do anyway.)

My two cents: I use JRiver for music only. At this point, I'd be hard-pressed to name audio features I'd like to see added. The program does everything I want it to do though I'll stipulate that there may be things it could do but doesn't that I would want as well. At any rate, I'd like to see more advancement on the app aspects of the program. In other words, a more robust JRemote that more closely mirrors that act of listening to music with the band's booklet or album cover in your hands.

Abbra Cadabra

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote (Android) Feature Requests: Spotlight and Lyrics
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 08:24:04 am »

I see this is an old thread, but it popped up when I searched for JRemote threads and seemed the most relevant to my inquiry.

Besides seeing Lyrics on JRemote, I'd like to have links to All Music Guide and Wiki as we do in MC on PC.

Thanks
I swear I am not here to drive you crazy!

mattlovell

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRemote (Android) Feature Requests: Spotlight and Lyrics
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 09:55:54 am »

+1 for some JRemote enhancements
Pages: [1]   Go Up