Devices > Video Cards, Monitors, Televisions, and Projectors

delete

<< < (3/6) > >>

tkolsto:
delete

eve:

--- Quote from: tkolsto on October 22, 2022, 04:27:47 pm ---No I dont have any such friends, but I was thinking the exact same thing. So I tried to do that where I bought the TV, but they turned me down, because of security measures. They dont allow outside pc to connect to their models. Very dissapointed because they had the C1 in their line up.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, some big box store isn't going to let you do that (nor should they, it would be a nightmare) hence why I mentioned more of a 'dealer' that you have some kind of existing relationship with.
I mean you could buy a C1 and return it, assuming the policy allows for something relatively hassle and expense free. That's pretty lame and way more effort than it's possibly worth. It would put this to rest though, or at least cross off another variable.

tkolsto:
delete

eve:

--- Quote from: tkolsto on October 22, 2022, 05:52:22 pm ---how about ram? could they be making trouble. I now have crucial brand.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely but unless you're experiencing general instability or outright crashes, bad ram is an unlikely culprit. Earlier this year I actually had 2 sticks of Corsair LPX go bad, it was very hard to diagnose and presented itself with frequent bsod's and ultimately a very confounding case of ssd corruption.
Why not try new RAM? You never can have enough RAM

JimH:
I agree with Eve that, if you had a memory problem, you'd see general instability.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version