INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Cloudplay playlists refuse to play, “Tracks were filtered based on settings  (Read 422 times)

Blueshound24

• World Citizen

I’m using MC 25 on Windows 10, signed on and contributed to Cloudplay. Trying to play some playlists, some playlists refuse to play and a little window pops up and says, “Tracks were filtered based on your settings”. And other playlists play just fine.

Just a few I have found so far that refuse to play:

-Master Superior Audiophile 2019 PCM Stereo
-All for you Diana Krall
-HD CDs
-Sennheiser HD800 Experience (Various Artists) 176.4/24
-High Res Headphone Blast (176.4/24)
-Aimee Mann - Lost in Space (2002) [MSFL] Hi-Res

Just guessing, I went to Tools to see where the filters might be for this.
I went to > Tools > Options > Cloudplay > Set files that can be included for playback >

I played around with changing some of the rules, but without success.
I think the original setting was before I started messing around with it was:

“Media Sub Type > is not > Adult; Audiobook; Book”

Nothing I have tried works.

What are some suggestions on how to set the rules at here? Or should any be set up?

Maybe I’m barking up the wrong tree?
Desk Top:
JRiver 25 > Industrial Intona Hi Speed Isolator > UpTone Audio USB Regen > PS Audio Perfect Wave II 2.4.3 > Parasound Halo > KEF LS50 + HSU STF-1 sub x 2
~ or ~ Questyle CMA600i/Icon Audio HP8 MKII/Lyr >  HD800s/Elear/AHD7000/LCD2.2f/HD650/HD700/u18t/Roxanne

Dedicated Room:
Sony SACD 777ES > First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II > Plinius SA100 MkIII > Von Schweikert Audio VR5

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

In the same place, look at Maximum bitrate.

Blueshound24

• World Citizen

In the same place, look at Maximum bitrate.

It was set at 1500. Increase to "No limit", or ?
Desk Top:
JRiver 25 > Industrial Intona Hi Speed Isolator > UpTone Audio USB Regen > PS Audio Perfect Wave II 2.4.3 > Parasound Halo > KEF LS50 + HSU STF-1 sub x 2
~ or ~ Questyle CMA600i/Icon Audio HP8 MKII/Lyr >  HD800s/Elear/AHD7000/LCD2.2f/HD650/HD700/u18t/Roxanne

Dedicated Room:
Sony SACD 777ES > First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II > Plinius SA100 MkIII > Von Schweikert Audio VR5

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Blueshound24

• World Citizen

Thank you.
Desk Top:

Dedicated Room:
Pages: [1]   Go Up