INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I messed up my Recent Albums view  (Read 486 times)

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
I messed up my Recent Albums view
« on: December 31, 2022, 02:23:29 am »

EDIT:  I solved the problem. I deleted the Recent Albums view and then added back a new one that behaves as I wish it to behave.

ORIGINAL POST:  I apparently did something that prevents me from viewing album details in a pane below the thumbnails.  I have looked at the available parameters on the pick list at the top of the thumbnail pane, but can’t figure out how to bring up the pane that displays album details by clicking on the thumbnail. Now, when I click on the thumbnail, the album starts to play.

I wanted to add screenshots that show how the Recent Albums view looks and the Artists view, which is how I would like to have Recent Albums look, but I guess the screenshots are too large to upload.  I will try to edit the shots so they are smaller and attach them to the next couple of messages.  Without the images, it probably is difficult to understand what my issue is.

The two “view” selections on the pick list for each appear to be the same.  Are there other specific controls at which I should be looking?

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
Re: I messed up my Recent Albums view
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 02:24:33 am »

This is how Recent Albums looks. I can’t get the details pane below the thumbnails to display when I click on a thumb.

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 02:25:28 am »

This is how Artists view looks. I would like this view for the Recent Albums, too.

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 03:53:29 am »

Mark - Open Recent Albums View and scroll down to the bottom of the thumbnails, at the very bottom of the images  you should see the "Splitter Bar" clicking on one of the arrows on that bar should change the View so that the Thumbnails and Details Pane/List are both visible.
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 09:07:56 pm »

Thank you.  I see that in the default views but didn't see it when the split screen wouldn't display!

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2023, 02:36:14 am »

This is how Recent Albums looks. I can’t get the details pane below the thumbnails to display when I click on a thumb.
That's because the view is was set as a "File List", and the list is was set to display files as "Album Thumbnails". Glad you got it sorted out, but thought you might like to know what was happening in case you bump into it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up