More > JRiver Media Center 30 for Windows

NEW: Date & Time Adjuster

(1/3) > >>

cncb:
There is a new dates/times adjustment dialog accessible by the "Adjust Dates/Times" menu item in Library Tools.

It allows you to adjust the "Date" tag of multiple files at once by shifting back/ahead by hours/minutes, setting to a specific date and/or time, or setting to a different date-related tag.  This works for all file types, but is probably most useful for images you may get from a source where the dates/times are wrong (downloads, scans, digital camera, etc.).

marko:
How 'new' is that? I spotted some time ago, months maybe?, and thought, how cool, I've been asking for that for years, and reckoned I'd missed it in the release notes somewhere.

cncb:
It's "new" for those who did not see it in the release notes or menu :).  It kind of fell through the cracks so I thought I would make a post about it to let users know it exists.

marko:
It's smashing. Well appreciated here. 👍

MusicBringer:
I think the clue is in the words Library Tools.
Changing the date, for example to Date Created, does not alter the MS File Explorer date back to the original date before Tags were saved to the flac file.

Typically saving Library Tag information changes the file in MS File Explorer, which I want to avoid; I require original created date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version