INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 30.0.82 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 2234 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 30.0.82 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: March 16, 2023, 12:23:30 pm »

This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 30.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v30/latest/MediaCenter300082-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v30/latest/MediaCenter300082.exe (works on all systems)

30.0.82 (3/15/2023)

1. Fixed: Transferring to Handheld devices might skip transcoding (even if configured to do so) if the converted file has the same file extension and if the conversion cache is located next to the original file.

30.0.81 (3/14/2023)

1. Fixed: Prime Video was not going to the proper initial page for Canada and possibly other regions.

30.0.80 (3/13/2023)

1. Changed: Setting the total number of tracks doesn't tag the file (just like setting discs).

30.0.79 (3/13/2023)

1. Changed: Made the total discs and total tracks tool not operate on Podcasts, Test Clips, or Audiobooks.
2. Changed: A lot of logging added to VST studio plugin installation/activation.
3. Changed: When VST3 plugins are installed, don't try to load the library (which doesn't work) as is done with other DSP studio plugins, only use the VST3 methods.

30.0.78 (3/13/2023)

1.NEW: Total Tracks is updated each run along with Total Discs.
2. Changed: MC no longer jumps to display view, even when so configured, when playing the WDM driver.
3. Changed: The ALT key no longer highlights the menu when a popup is showing.
4. Fixed: Navigation in Prime Video would skip the bottom item in rows with 2 items stacked vertically.
5. NEW: DVB TV channel scan will save Scrambled status in the TV channel's Keywords tag.  On "Manage TV Channels" window the channels' scrambled status is marked True or False in "Details".

30.0.77 (3/12/2023)

1. NEW: Added remote number button shortcuts to categories in Prime Video. 2=>Movies, 3=>TV.
2. NEW: Added season selection in Prime Video TV shows.
3. Fixed: A fix in build 30.0.76 might caused format conversion not to work as expected if users chose the mode "Replace original file on disk and in library."
4. Fixed: When converting format of files that were particles, and if the user chose the mode "Replace original file on disk and in library" the parent file got erroneously deleted.
5. NEW: Added profile switching for Prime Video, press 0 to select.
6. Fixed: Monkey's Audio was failing to decompress old files since the addition of faster lookup tables on February 15th.

30.0.76 (3/9/2023)

1. Fixed: Video analysis could fail to determine the aspect ratio of some video files.
2. Changed: Video analysis will favor the container-specified aspect ratio, if available and reliable.
3. Fixed: Black bar detection would mis-detect some samples due to wrong seeking and too short analysis.
4. Fixed: The "Norwegian Bokmål" language name was not encoded in Unicode properly.
5. NEW: Added the image dimensions to the Get Movie & TV Info dialog.
6. Fixed: Format Conversion could have unpredictable result if the files being converted were particles.
7. Changed: DLNA notifies after resume from sleep on a background thread (instead of hanging the program).

30.0.75 (3/8/2023)

1. Changed: Updated LAV Filters to 0.77.2, fixing some issues with audio bitstreaming and expanding Atmos/DTS:X identification to playback.
2. Fixed: Black bar analysis for videos did not run during auto-import.
3. Fixed: Black bar analysis could get stuck on some files.
4. Fixed: Extended video analysis did not work on MPLS (Blu-ray playlist) particles.
5. Fixed: Audio playback in MC was not stopping when launching Prime Video.
6. Fixed: Sometimes could not exit Prime Video login pages with keyboard.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

KeeterJ

• Recent member
Re: JRiver Media Center 30.0.82 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 04:24:43 pm »

The last few MC releases, including .82, have not been cleaning up all television recording data.  The .jrts files and their folders are not being removed.  I see this on several Win10 PC's in my house, but not on all PC's.

Factors that may contribute to this:
- I have several HDHR "TunerStream" tuners on my network, but also use internal Hauppauge BDA PCIe or USB tuners. So, I'm in a hybrid environment.  I think it's the BDA devices that are not being cleaned up.
- I run a post recording .bat file to generate Comskip files, but I can't see how that affects the .jrts files/folders

This is not a big problem for me.  When I drink my morning coffee I'm now in the habit of manually deleting the leftover files from the night before.

Pages: [1]   Go Up