Networks and Remotes > Remotes

No library view

<< < (3/4) > >>

JimH:

--- Quote from: Ruggmeister on March 27, 2023, 05:22:42 am ---PS. My current JRiver version is MC19

--- End quote ---
Could you try MC30?  The trial is free.  Just download and install it.  Leave MC19 in place.

zybex:

--- Quote from: JimH on March 27, 2023, 08:06:20 am ---The Play Store does that.  It won't show you a product unless it runs on your version of Android.

--- End quote ---

I do not mean Android version, I'm talking about MC version. The description in the store and the info on the Wiki/JRiver site do not mention any minimum MC version required.

JimH:

--- Quote from: zybex on March 27, 2023, 08:15:07 am ---I do not mean Android version, I'm talking about MC version. The description in the store and the info on the Wiki/JRiver site do not mention any minimum MC version required.

--- End quote ---
I'm not aware of any minimum version of MC, but MC19 is pretty old now.

zybex:
From the changelog I can see that JRemote2 depends on the JSON API which was introduced in v26. It's obvious there's some minimum version requirement, be it v10/15/19/20/25/whatever. A buyer won't know that (as shown by this thread), and it's nice to have that info published, if nothing else to CYA in case the buyer feels cheated.

Hendrik:
JRemote2 should still support XML/MPL based playlists from before JSON was introduced. However, MC19 is extremely old, and was never tested in combination with JRemote2, so I can't really tell you what might be conflicting with it.
Its definitely designed for MC26/27+.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version