Networks and Remotes > Remotes

No library view

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ruggmeister:
PS. My current JRiver version is MC19

Ruggmeister:
I subsequently successfully loaded a third party app "MO 4Media" Instantly connected with full functionality and views??

zybex:

--- Quote from: Ruggmeister on March 27, 2023, 05:22:42 am ---PS. My current JRiver version is MC19

--- End quote ---

JRemote2 was launched in 2019 and seems to be designed to work with MC26 and above (it uses JSON playlist API, introduced in MC26).
MC19 was launched in 2014 - there's no support for that anymore. Stick with MO4Media, or upgrade.

That said, the store page and website info doesn't mention any minimum MC version requirement, and JRiver could/should update it.

Ruggmeister:
Thanks Zybex. Think that may be the answer 

JimH:

--- Quote from: zybex on March 27, 2023, 06:45:57 am ---JRemote2 was launched in 2019 and seems to be designed to work with MC26 and above (it uses JSON playlist API, introduced in MC26).
MC19 was launched in 2014 - there's no support for that anymore. Stick with MO4Media, or upgrade.

That said, the store page and website info doesn't mention any minimum MC version requirement, and JRiver could/should update it.

--- End quote ---
The Play Store does that.  It won't show you a product unless it runs on your version of Android.

What format are your files?  Are you converting them on the server?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version