INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC Master license installation  (Read 528 times)

metalman1982

• Recent member
MC Master license installation
« on: April 17, 2023, 09:29:52 pm »

I purchased a Master license here the other day. Registration Code and attached file MediaCenter31Master xxxxx .mjr arrived by an email.

When when open up an attached file, the Win PC of the beginning was able to register safely, but on a Mac; though "install a license for different versions, use MediaCenter30Mac.

I am writing to tell you download a version for your licenses and install it, and please try it again and cannot authenticate it. The same attached file only reaches it even if I do restore in maker HP and it is the repetition of the same thing and is at a loss. If any one or one or detailed which purchased Master license comes, I would appreciate your advising it.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC Master license installation
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 11:37:06 pm »

Try downloading and installing this version: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,135554.0.html

metalman1982

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 02:18:08 am »

The Mac version is already installed. The message mentioned above is given no matter how much I try it (the expiration date passes) and cannot register. In the first place is it not a mistake that the installation key which has been sent though I purchased a license to Ver30? Oh, I was able to register the Win version.

BradATIMA

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 08:01:29 am »

The installation key is fine. Just to be clear, are you running build 30.0.90 on the Mac? If not, update to 30.0.90 and then try using the license key.

metalman1982

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2023, 10:40:40 am »

Only a screen promoting the purchase and the certification only appears without starting even if a deadline for trial expires, and the Mac version installs 30.0.90. I am hit when I use an installation key on the screen if these versions in question are different and do not advance next. On earth what will happen?

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2023, 08:49:08 am »

Please download the current Mac version (30.0.93) and try again. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up