INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Really bizarre playback issue in MC30  (Read 198 times)

ferrarabrainpan

• World Citizen
Really bizarre playback issue in MC30
« on: April 17, 2023, 11:35:40 am »

Last time I played music in the program it was working fine (that was a couple weeks ago, since then I've been playing vinyl mostly, or streaming Qobuz). Today I open MC30 in my Windows desktop and when I hit the PLAY button for an album it starts with the first track and advances through all the tracks until it gets to the last track and then it plays. In other words, each track is heard for a fraction of a second at the start before skipping ahead to the next track and the next track until the final track which then plays normally.

This happens whether I used keyboard shortcuts to play (like hitting the space bar to play or pause, or I use the play button within JRiver. Tried restarting JRiver a few times and it still happens.  :(

EDIT: I fixed it. I am using a wireless keyboard and I usually use that to start or pause or advance playback. I unplugged the keyboard/mouse USB receiver from the front of the PC, and reinserted it. Now playback is working normally. Never mind!  :)
"Let the great constellation of flickering ashes be heard..."   ~ Noel Scott Engel
Pages: [1]   Go Up