More > JRiver Media Center 31 for Windows

What features will version 31 have

(1/7) > >>

SkGe:
With the new update for the next version here I was thinking what will be the new features.

I know is too soon to ask, but considering you already hand the offer about this new version it will probably have something there.

Care to share or we wait for it?

Thanks

FMatos:
Hi

Will this version finally support Squeezebox or SqueezeLite devices?

Thanks

AlexS:
I've just upgraded from V26 to V31.

My big feature request (hopefully it has already happened, I don't know!), is that when V32 comes out, that I'm not continuously nagged to upgrade every single time I start Media Centre (and have to X it out to close it).
It is super annoying! Nothing wrong with being reminded but I need to be able to switch it off permanently (Reminds me of when Microsoft were pestering us to update to Windows 10).
Otherwise I was extremely happy with V26.

Awesome Donkey:

--- Quote from: AlexS on April 21, 2023, 06:12:16 am ---My big feature request (hopefully it has already happened, I don't know!), is that when V32 comes out, that I'm not continuously nagged to upgrade every single time I start Media Centre (and have to X it out to close it).
--- End quote ---

Disable auto-updates and it goes away.

AlexS:

--- Quote from: Awesome Donkey on April 21, 2023, 06:26:34 am ---Disable auto-updates and it goes away.

--- End quote ---

Makes sense (wish I knew it before), but I still would like auto-updates on and ability to dismiss the nag screen permantly.
I guess if I completely disabled Windows update, I could have avoided the Windows 10 nag screen  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version