Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.37

<< < (3/7) > >>

hh_22359:
Hi,

I appreciate the effort to continue development for JRemote and I really love this app, BUT I have lost the Wake-On-LAN functionality with version 3.37. I had to install a dedicated utility to wake up my Home Theatre PC using the same data (IP address, MAC address) stored in JRemote. Any idea or fix?

Regards,

bob:

--- Quote from: hh_22359 on June 01, 2023, 08:29:06 am ---Hi,

I appreciate the effort to continue development for JRemote and I really love this app, BUT I have lost the Wake-On-LAN functionality with version 3.37. I had to install a dedicated utility to wake up my Home Theatre PC using the same data (IP address, MAC address) stored in JRemote. Any idea or fix?

Regards,

--- End quote ---
Are you connecting with the access key or IP address?
It's possible something changed because we are using a newer SDK to build JRemote than 3.36 used. We'll take a look.

hh_22359:

--- Quote from: bob on June 01, 2023, 08:59:52 am ---Are you connecting with the access key or IP address?
It's possible something changed because we are using a newer SDK to build JRemote than 3.36 used. We'll take a look.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

JRemote initially uses MAC address / IP address for WOL; once the target PC is up & running incl. JRiver application, JRemote will use IP / port and access key to connect and control the application.

It's the initial WOL that no longer works with 3.37.

Regards,

amsco15:

--- Quote from: bob on May 27, 2023, 08:59:45 pm ---Long touch/hold on the Album.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the response.  Yes, the above works: thanks. 

Just for the record, previously, selecting the album, long pressing the first track presented an option to select all tracks to add to the playlist.  This also worked in the following way.  Long pressing any track below the first track and selecting all tracks would add all the tracks including the long pressed track and all tracks below.

I have always had the default tap mode set to 1+ "Add to "Now" Playing.  I never change that.

This is not a large issue, just inconsistent with previous versions and provided a nice option to easily section a portion of an album.

bob:

--- Quote from: amsco15 on June 05, 2023, 09:55:03 am ---Thanks for the response.  Yes, the above works: thanks. 

Just for the record, previously, selecting the album, long pressing the first track presented an option to select all tracks to add to the playlist.  This also worked in the following way.  Long pressing any track below the first track and selecting all tracks would add all the tracks including the long pressed track and all tracks below.

I have always had the default tap mode set to 1+ "Add to "Now" Playing.  I never change that.

This is not a large issue, just inconsistent with previous versions and provided a nice option to easily section a portion of an album.

--- End quote ---
That "All Tracks" still shows up for me on an individual track. It's to the right of the selection tab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version