Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.37

<< < (7/7)

dahlberg:
Thanks.

agelessgoodguy:
I'm a newbie to this concept so a few of quick questions please. Can Carplay be used in late model hybrid BMW's & Is it better to load JRemote into the car's own internal Phone/Internet system or keep it on my iphone? BMW apps/screens do not play everything downloadable!  If both, do I need to buy two copies? So as long JRriver is running on my PC and connected to the net all my Media library is available to play?

That's enough for now thank you ..... cheers

--- Quote from: bob on May 22, 2023, 10:31:48 am ---Changes in this build:

CarPlay support.
  Clear remaining in a playlist. Requires MC31 (because it needed an additional MCWS)

Fixes in this build:

Top spacing on notched devices with large fonts.
  Quick jump on lists when article sorting is enabled (only server articles are used now).
  Fixed some crashes when switching networks and coming out of sleep.
  Lyrics and Bio's overlapping headers from the beta builds.
  Layouts and (i) button on iPads >= iOS13 from the beta builds.

--- End quote ---

JimH:

--- Quote from: agelessgoodguy on June 17, 2023, 08:52:49 pm ---I'm a newbie to this concept so a few of quick questions please. Can Carplay be used in late model hybrid BMW's

--- End quote ---
Probably but check with BMW.

--- Quote --- & Is it better to load JRemote into the car's own internal Phone/Internet system or keep it on my iphone?

--- End quote ---
On your iPhone.

BJP691:
Curious if with the integration of CarPlay if there is a way to select “player” as the zone as opposed to the just “this device”.

I run a headless PC in the car(s) with its own network and would like control from CarPlay as opposed to the phone.

bob:
New build 3.40 released. See the top of this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version