INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handheld sync issues  (Read 269 times)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
Handheld sync issues
« on: June 22, 2023, 05:09:32 pm »

• Every time I update my phone (new security updates every 2 months) JRiver see's it as a new device.  I have to set it up from scratch again; playlists, sync settings, etc.  Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?

• Also, while it is snycing, in the details box, the list is FORCED to show the currently uploading file.  This means I cannot scroll to another part of the list without the window being forcibly taken back to the file being uploaded.  Sometimes I want to see what has been completed, or what is pending, but unless it's within about 20 files from the current one, I just can't see anything else.

• The default playlists are .pla but are empty on the phone and are not recognized by my player (GoneMAD).  I have to tell MC to "Write custom Playlist files" to get the created playlists to not be empty.  If there is no way to have MC remember my phone thru updates, can I have a global handleld setting, so we can at least set a working default playlist for every "new" device MC finds?

• It seems to check the phone/device for any existing files before it lets me see anything after hitting details, so I cannot change or check the options for a couple minutes.  Once I am ready and hit sync, it then re-checks the sync.  I'm not sure what exactly that means, but if it's the same thing it does up front, it seems unnecessary to do it twice.  I'd really like it to let me get into the options without waiting a couple minutes, if possible.

Thank you for your consideration
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up