INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RIO S35S player plug-in not working  (Read 1047 times)

buzzard

• Recent member
RIO S35S player plug-in not working
« on: February 21, 2003, 08:30:20 am »

I have a Noman Jukebox zen and a RIO S35S.  I installed plug-ins for both from the MC9 plug-in page.  The Nomad works fine.  The RIO does not work.  The RIO does work with other software so I know it is functioning properly, just not communicating with MC9.  Is this a known issue or do you have ideas to solve?  Thanks

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: RIO S35S player plug-in not working
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 08:47:44 am »

Buzzard,

Does the Rio S35 appear under Handhelds? If so, what happens when you click on it?

Steve

buzzard

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 09:01:42 am »

It does appear and when I click on it, there are songs that show up that are stored on it.  They do not play and I can't send any new files to it.  I do not get the area that usually shows up at the bottom where there is an upload button like I do when I am working with my Nomad

salsbst1

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 10:05:51 am »

I had this problem a while back (I think it was rev103).  I think I solved it by attempting to goto the plugin when the device was not connected via USB.  Obviously, it reports no device connected.  Then I reconnected the device and it worked... my memory's a little hazy as it was a while ago... but give that a shot.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2003, 11:48:21 am »

Buzzard,

Please redownload the plugin. If you are still having problems, try dragging and dropping one file onto your memory type (i.e. Internal Memory) and then see if you don't see the "Upload" option when you click on the S35 icon. I am guessing you are used to using the send-to option to get your files to the S35 and there was a bug that was preventing this from working by default. It should be fine now.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up