INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making playlists have the same column settings  (Read 232 times)

antenna

• Galactic Citizen
Making playlists have the same column settings
« on: July 12, 2023, 06:31:00 pm »

A carry-over from MC 30 sub-forum ( https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,135332.0.html )

Thinking about this request a bit more, and pondering my use case(s).

Maybe when in Standard View, and I  "other mouse button" click on a playlist to see the context menu for that playlist...

In addition to things like "Lock this playlist," "Delete," "Upload to Cloud," etc.... I would also see a couple more options....

The first being, ~Copy the layout of this playlist.~

Then, if there is such a layout in the copy buffer, I would also see the option to ~Apply layout to this playlist~ with a checkbox option to apply the layout to all subordinate playlists of the current one.

=========
Vinyl: Shure V15VxMR, Shure VN5MR stylus, VPI Scout turntable
Shellac: Shure M91, Shure N75-3 stylus,  Dual 1218 turntable

Apt Holman preamp (updated), Benchmark Media ADC-1, Benchmark Media DAC-1, Carver TFM-45 power amp (updated), Original Acoustic Research AR-9 speakers (LF surrounds replaced), Sennheiser HD590 headphones

larryrup

• World Citizen
Re: Making playlists have the same column settings
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 05:48:31 pm »

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I vote as many times as I can get away with for antenna's suggestion.   Would be most useful.

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.
Pages: [1]   Go Up