Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.40

<< < (3/8) > >>

hh_22359:

--- Quote from: bob on August 12, 2023, 09:17:29 am ---Quick test on my iPad changing to a Sonos zone works fine.

Need more details:
Hardware version of iPad?
Version of iOS on iPad?
Connecting to what version of MC on what platform?

--- End quote ---

This now works again after toggling "App follows server zone changes" setting (on/off).

Here are my details: IPad Air (3rd generation), IPad IOS 16.6 connecting to MC 27.0.37 on Windows 10 Pro

bob:

--- Quote from: hh_22359 on August 12, 2023, 09:56:48 am ---This now works again after toggling "App follows server zone changes" setting (on/off).

Here are my details: IPad Air (3rd generation), IPad IOS 16.6 connecting to MC 27.0.37 on Windows 10 Pro

--- End quote ---
Thanks.
If you turn "App follows server zone changes" back on does it crash again?

nickba:
Hello bob,

Thanks for the update! Finally a dark logo with the dark theme! Great fix!

Unfortunately, there is a problem when I select an album, with the play all option selected, and I start to tap the songs.

If I tap a song that I already tapped(within the same album) it will show it like it will play it now, but it does not play and keeps playing the previous song! I noticed it since version 3.33, and the problem is still happening on this 3.40 version. It could be the JRiver version, I noticed when it was on MC26 and the last one I tested was MC29.

hh_22359:

--- Quote from: bob on August 12, 2023, 10:04:42 am ---Thanks.
If you turn "App follows server zone changes" back on does it crash again?

--- End quote ---
Nope - it's stable either way. "App follows server zone changes" = off was/is my default setting for JRemote, as MC does not use the "Sonos Era 100" zone; "App follows server zone changes" = on thus temporarily disabled the Sonos zone for JRemote. Maybe that did the trick ...

Stream_HD:
So I spent yesterday and today troubleshooting JRemote 3.40 crashing when clicking a movie.  Would play music perfectly and I didn't notive anything else not working.

While spamming my movies trying to get one to start, finally one movie actually started.  I was shocked.  So I looked up that movie in my library and noticed it was in KMV format.  I then looked at one that didn't work and it was in ISO format.  So sure enough, I tested several KMV file movies and several ISO file movies and all KMV movies work perfectly and any ISO file I touch crashes JRemote.

I wonder if this is what's happening to some of you as well?

I am running Windows 10 fully patched, JRiver 29.0.91.  I am running JRemote 3.40 on my IPad 5th gen (MP282LL/A) on IOS 15.6.1.  Works perfectly now.  It also works on my iPhone which is running all of the latest IOS updates.

Is there no support for JRemote to play an ISO file from JRiver when you tell it to convert the file to an appropriate format that my IPad can read?  I want to start streaming from this machine remotely over the internet (just put in 1.2GB internet in my home yesterday to do this) and make sure I am using the best settings I can.

Lastly, what's the command or how can I see on JRemote the settings my movie is playing at?

Thanks,

Christopher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version