Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.40

<< < (4/8) > >>

Stream_HD:
I am thinking from reading in the forums that the issue is that there’s no support for ISO format in this scenario.  Maybe I need to just convert the rest of my library to MKV files and be done with it.

bob:

--- Quote from: Stream_HD on August 17, 2023, 01:49:44 am ---I am thinking from reading in the forums that the issue is that there’s no support for ISO format in this scenario.  Maybe I need to just convert the rest of my library to MKV files and be done with it.

--- End quote ---
That's correct.

Stream_HD:
How about seeing exactly what the current stream quality is of my movie on the iPad as it’s being streamed from my DLNA server?  Any way I can see exactly what resolution and video is being streamed/seen and also what audio I am hearing at that moment it’s rendering it to me on the iPad?

Thanks!

nickba:
Hello bob,

I'm not sure if you read my last post, but could you please check if you can reproduce the bug I reported? Here is my last post:

Hello bob,

Thanks for the update! Finally a dark logo with the dark theme! Great fix!

Unfortunately, there is a problem when I select an album, with the play all option selected, and I start to tap the songs.

If I tap a song that I already tapped(within the same album) it will show it like it will play it now, but it does not play and keeps playing the previous song! I noticed it since version 3.33, and the problem is still happening on this 3.40 version. It could be the JRiver version, I noticed when it was on MC26 and the last one I tested was MC29.

mattlovell:

--- Quote ---If I tap a song that I already tapped(within the same album) it will show it like it will play it now, but it does not play and keeps playing the previous song!
--- End quote ---

I've noticed the same behavior for a while as well.  I'm currently on MC 31.0.46 and JRemote 3.41 (437). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version