Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.40

<< < (7/8) > >>

gulp:
Sorry didn’t know it’s your thread, thought it’s the general JRemote thread.

nickba:
Hello again,

bob, did you try the steps mattlovell described to check if you can reproduce it?

gulp:

--- Quote from: gulp on September 20, 2023, 03:09:47 am ---I wondered that a 5 star field type (when defined for a custom field) is not shown like that in edit mode on JRemote (although it would be most useful there), it appears as a normal edit field. On the JRiver Windows client on the other hand the 5 star is shown with stars.

Is there any option to make a custom 5 star field appear in JRemote just as it does for rating a track on the play screen in JRemote (which shows it's generally possible to display a 5 star field type in JRemote)?

--- End quote ---

@Bob: where can I post this to get an answer? Thanks!

bob:

--- Quote from: gulp on September 20, 2023, 03:09:47 am ---I wondered that a 5 star field type (when defined for a custom field) is not shown like that in edit mode on JRemote (although it would be most useful there), it appears as a normal edit field. On the JRiver Windows client on the other hand the 5 star is shown with stars.

Is there any option to make a custom 5 star field appear in JRemote just as it does for rating a track on the play screen in JRemote (which shows it's generally possible to display a 5 star field type in JRemote)?

--- End quote ---
Perhaps if we get some time to spend on it.

gulp:

--- Quote from: bob on October 13, 2023, 09:07:07 am ---Perhaps if we get some time to spend on it.

--- End quote ---

That would be really great if you could enable 5 star field types for custom fields via JRemote…there it makes most sense in my opinion.

By the way…I recognized that via JRemote, the repeat track function isn’t reliable (although it enables it on JRiver, it very often doesn’t work). If I use MConnect instead of JRemote , it always works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version