Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.41 beta

(1/5) > >>

bob:
Changes in this build (436):

1) Work around for WakeOnLan not working by using the local network broadcast address when multicast broadcast fails.

Report results please.

bob:
Build 437 contains a new iPad feature that will update the cover art in the full screen cover art view on track change.

mattlovell:
On both JRemote 3.41 and 3.40, if browsing a set of albums in cover art view, long-pressing an album to start playback then results in the album cover remaining at a reduced size (compared to the neighboring albums) when the cover rotates back to its neutral position.  The change in cover art size goes away with a refresh of the view, but one can get multiple albums into that state.

[Edit: wording]

bob:
Changes for build 438:

Added Opus playback support for the device zone.
Fix for long-pressing an album to start playback resulting in the album cover remaining at a reduced size.

snowman:
Sorry if this is not the right place for my issue/inquiry but here it is.

I have several iOS devices running JRemote 3.40. On devices with iOS version 16.7 or above, JRemote won't wake up the computer running JRiver anymore, but if I manually turn on the computer, JRemote will connect though.

There are no issues waking up the computer with JRemote iOS 12.x.x and 15.x.x devices.

I checked the firewall/router and do not see anything abnormal.

Is this an actual issue with 3.40?

Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version