Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.41 beta

<< < (3/5) > >>

bob:

--- Quote from: gulp on October 13, 2023, 06:25:44 am ---How can I deactivate this? I have constant volume changes since then and it’s a bit annoying, thanks!

--- End quote ---
Re-install beta build 438 from testflight

bob:

--- Quote from: snowman on October 13, 2023, 07:28:34 am ---If I may ask, how can I try test this beta version? Thanks

--- End quote ---
You have mail.

snowman:
I can confirm that WOL (w/ JRemote V3.41) is working on a device running iOS 16.7. Good work. Thanks

gulp:

--- Quote from: bob on October 13, 2023, 08:59:33 am ---Re-install beta build 438 from testflight

--- End quote ---

Thanks, that works.
So if you keep this feature I would always have to use an old built? Or do you plan a toggle?

mattlovell:
I usually keep the volume level of the DLNA renderer through which I play at 100% (adjusting it instead at the pre-amplifier).

With the latest JRemote beta, I notice the initial volume setting changing from run to run.  It's never as low as the iPad's volume (which I generally keep quite low), but it certainly is varying from 100%.

Is JRemote trying to "transfer" the iPad's volume level to the DLNA renderer, even though no button presses have occurred?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version