Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote (iOS) 3.41 beta

<< < (4/5) > >>

colourgeek:

--- Quote from: bob on August 15, 2023, 08:27:04 pm ---Changes in this build (436):

1) Work around for WakeOnLan not working by using the local network broadcast address when multicast broadcast fails.

Report results please.

--- End quote ---
Are there openings for beta testers?

bob:
Changes in build 442:

Volume buttons when changing a remote zone volume no longer affect system volume.

bob:

--- Quote from: mattlovell on October 21, 2023, 08:30:46 am ---I usually keep the volume level of the DLNA renderer through which I play at 100% (adjusting it instead at the pre-amplifier).

With the latest JRemote beta, I notice the initial volume setting changing from run to run.  It's never as low as the iPad's volume (which I generally keep quite low), but it certainly is varying from 100%.

Is JRemote trying to "transfer" the iPad's volume level to the DLNA renderer, even though no button presses have occurred?

--- End quote ---
Are you using build 442?
There shouldn't be an issue with that one.
Also, make sure optimize volume isn't on in MC for that zone.

mattlovell:

--- Quote ---Are you using build 442?

--- End quote ---

Well, not yet.  :)  I'll give it a try when I return home this evening.

--- Quote ---Also, make sure optimize volume isn't on in MC for that zone.
--- End quote ---

I'll double-check, but I don't think I've ever enabled that (for either the player itself or any zone).  Just to clarify, the volume change I'm referring to was for the DLNA renderer itself. 

Thanks,
  Matt

mattlovell:

--- Quote ---Are you using build 442?
--- End quote ---

I was only able to test it briefly last night, but it does seem better.  The DLNA renderer's volume was at 100% and remained there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version