INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Matt: Lastplayed/numberofplayed changes  (Read 992 times)

Marty3d

• Citizen of the Universe
Matt: Lastplayed/numberofplayed changes
« on: February 17, 2003, 09:36:52 pm »

Hi Matt!
Thanks for putting back numberofplayed back into MC ;)

One thought though, you seem to have changed the logic for it. Now it doesn't change until the song actually reacjes the end. Before it disappeared I believe you made it "set" after 50% of a song...do you mind using that logic again? I actually think it worked better that way... or 70%, I don't know.
But if it's not set until 100% after a song, it changes more rarely :(

Thanks for listening,
/Martin

RandyP

• World Citizen
  • Notre Dame
Re: Matt: Lastplayed/numberofplayed changes
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 03:19:40 am »

One thought though, you seem to have changed the logic for it. Now it doesn't change until the song actually reacjes the end. Before it disappeared I believe you made it "set" after 50% of a song...do you mind using that logic again? I actually think it worked better that way... or 70%, I don't know.
But if it's not set until 100% after a song, it changes more rarely :(

Hey Matt...

I have to second this request. I like the 50% option, and I was going to set up SyncMaster to do it for me. It's SOOOOooo easy to get 80% through a tune and click to the next one - and I count that as listening!  :)

r

Marty3d

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Matt: Lastplayed/numberofplayed changes
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 08:34:14 am »

Matt!! Iiik... the logic *ALMOST* works now :)

But before it disappeared and re-entered, the songs actual status didn't change until the song changed to next....could you please restore that one as well?? :) Now, in the middle of the song, it show that it already has been played...

Thanks alot for your patience and hope you understand my feeble tries to explain,
/Martin

Pages: [1]   Go Up