Windows > JRiver Media Center 32 for Windows

UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS and PRICES for MC32

(1/16) > >>

JimH:
MC32 is now available

Please see below for upgrade prices from previous versions.

You can now use a Registration Code from any previous version of JRiver Media Center, even Media Jukebox 8.0, to upgrade at a discount.  You can retrieve your Registration Code from our server (see below).

INSTRUCTIONS
Are you planning to use more than one OS?
If so, you will need a Master License, which works with Windows, Mac, and Linux.  You can purchase from the Help menu of a current version or you can go here:

Master License Upgrade (direct link)    $37.98.

Or do you only need Windows or only Mac or only Linux?
Then you can get the new license here:

Windows Upgrade (direct link)     $27.98.

Mac Upgrade (direct link)    $27.98.

Linux Upgrade (direct link)    $27.98.

PROBLEMS?
This MC32 license will also work with MC31.0.83 or above.

Is your old license not accepted when you upgrade? 
Make sure you're on the right upgrade page. 
Use copy and paste with the license.  0 (zero) and O (letter) look alike.  So do 1 (number one) and l or I (letters).

Don't have your license?  Visit the Restore Page  and use option #2 to email yourself your license(s).

If you need more help, please read this thread and ask questions there:  https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,138288.0.html

More
Restoring a license

Restoring a backup of your library.  MC makes them automatically.  You can find them by using your OS file browser to search for zip files.  MC32 can restore a backup from MC20 and above.  MC can also restore your settings if you choose.

You can use translate.google.com to translate this page. 

Upgrade Links

Where is MC32?

Moving to MC32

Download Page

JRiver Servers and Services

Other MC32 Links

Manni:
Purchased :)

Keep up the good work!

vbphil:
Tried to purchase with PayPal but the process said that it failed, however, according to PayPal the purchase went thru. What gives?

update:  I did receive the license from JRiver so all is good.

thecaretaker1:

--- Quote from: vbphil on November 21, 2023, 09:34:01 am ---Tried to purchase with PayPal but the process said that it failed, however, according to PayPal the purchase went thru. What gives?

update:  I did receive the license from JRiver so all is good.

--- End quote ---

I had the same failed message, got me worried at first. But I got the JRiver license key in an email a few minutes later. So all good now.

jmz:
I also experienced this weird message from paypal after paying for upgrade.

But then got email from paypal with transaction confirmation and few moments later email from JRiver with new licence.

So... everything is fine.

I just upgraded Windows licence to Master. Will do more experiments with Linux version soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version